Saturday, December 31, 2011

New York Cityyy!

I was suited up and ready to brave the winter in NY, but it actually wasn't that cold...thankssss global warming!! :D

A regular New Yorker! I think I even developed a nasty accent...


Endless activities in NYC (well, to a tourist anyway)


Famous museum is famous.

This piece enticed me

I was pretty entranced by this one too



Times Square on New Years Eve....madness!! (Do not go, it's not worth it!)

Shopping in New York is endlesssss! Stretches of shops one after another. Sales screaming at your everywhere.  MUST PARTICIPATE IN CAPITALISM AND STUFFS.


BEST PART OF THE ENTIRE TRIP: So if you know me, you know that I'm a reality TV junkie. I watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians religiously and they regularly film out of their store, DASH in New York....I can't believe I went there! *starry eyes* What a dream come true! I literally stepped on the same ground as Kim K *dies* I shall never clean my feet again *sighsighsighhhh*

There was a friggin line to get in and like 3 bodyguards. The clothes were pretty fugly but hella expensive...a raggity scarf for like $300. But who cares when there's pictures of the Kardashians everywhere!


Empire State Building at night

Ahhh! Another reality TV destination. I love Celebrity Apprentice!

The holiday store displays are insane...this was a whole moving puppet theatre production!



Goofy directing traffic

The big Xmas tree at Rockefeller Center

Holiday decorations in this city are like no other!

They project extravagant displays across the buildings at night...terrible for traffic lol


Statue of Liberty at sunset


Old cathedrals look so out of place sandwiched between department stores and designer shops

The BEST mini-cupcakes evar! I could eat these allll dayyyy

Authentic Taiwanese place...mmm!

Food at Korean Town

Pork buns in the best place in China Town...AHHmazing dumprings and noodle soup too! They're the kind that squirt delicious hot juice in your mouth when you bite into them...not like the fake freezer burn ones!



P.S. My first med interview went great :)
P.S.S. HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! Isn't it weird that in Australia it's 2012 right now? It's like they're from the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment