Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bali

Day 1
Bali has always been on my bucket list ever since I saw it on House Hunters International. Reality TV makes me waste time and money in so many ways...

Indonesia is absolutely beautiful and exotic. The people here look really.....different. I pride myself on knowing how to distinguish Asians but Indonesians...veryyyyyy interesstingggg. Everyone here keeps thinking I'm Indonesian though which is good cuz I get the domestic rate!

The hotel was exquisite and surprisingly cheap. The food has also been good so far with one exception (scroll down). I am leaving right now to go see the rice terraces and monkeys and plants, so more pretty pics to come!

paradise much?


real, not man made at all waterfall


My chicken lens case found a friend!
Calamari on the beach...u jelly?


It doesn't look like it, but this banana pancake was off the chain

NEVER GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND GET BACON. This was a crime to humanity!

5 comments:

  1. Wtf that doesn't even look like bacon...
    Everything else looks amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that duck looks sooo goooooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see monkey pics!!!

    And then monkey dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgaaaaaaah calamari... i wanna has

    ReplyDelete