Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Pen

On a whim I decided to rain money on Wolf Camera for no reason other than that I envy tumblr camwhores with the fancy pantsy dSLRs. Can I plz has?

Anywhore, I'm happy with the Olympus Pen e-pl2. It's compact but with good photo quality. But the file sizes are too big...damn frustrating to upload.
















My favorite art filter is "Dramatic." They're very creative with the names see.



Ohh Lizzie...
And there's the Soft filter for like when you wanna be all McDreamy and stuffs


My other fav is the Pop Art. It makes everything look like Andy Warhol throw-up. That's a good thing for cam hos like me who love contrast ~


I am starting to realize really nice landscape photos on the interbutts don't really look as awesome IRL...To fix this problem, we should really have Photoshop for nature. Especially for obese mountains and trees with acne scars and animals with varicose veins or what not.

And here's some om nom noms
Dat butta!

Pork belly tacos

zomg ribeye

Tuna tartare

Sweetest corn evar

Strawbury

From the heart of my bottom...I'll miss American food
...1 moar week~

5 comments: